Thalassa Tower Cancún is a real estate project of 140 apartments on the 2nd line of the Sea in the New Hotel Zone of Cancún (Costa Mujeres).

February 15th, 2024 Update: The project is now sold out. For similar condos, browse our best-sellers – Mar a’Bella, Woha Puerto Cancún, and Areka Towers.

At your feet, you will have the beautiful white sand beaches within a 4-minute walking distance while at the same time being situated just 5 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes from one of the most important shopping malls and marinas of the Riviera Maya, Puerto Cancún.

An interesting fact to know in this area is that the houses and apartments already built there often range from $400,000 USD to $1,000,000 USD.

More about Thalassa Tower Cancún

Options of apartments include 1 Bedroom (65 M2), 2 Bedrooms (115 M2), and Penthouses of 3 Bedrooms (234 M2). All are delivered fully equipped, with balconies, bathrooms, air conditioners, and kitchens.

You will have ocean views from some apartments from the 3rd level and the rooftop of the building (Level 12), while the views to the north will also have a spectacular view of the Mayan jungle where you can enjoy incredible sunsets.

Amenities include:

  • Double-height lobby
  • Commercial premises
  • Motor lobby
  • 3-4 levels of covered parking
  • Fully equipped gym
  • Movie Theater
  • Rooftop pool with ocean view
  • Family pool on the 4th level

The developer already has previous experience in the city of Puebla, Mexico City, and in the Riviera Maya, it’s his second project (the first project will be delivered in early 2024).

Its investment values are very competitive since currently, to give an example, a 1 bedroom apartment in immediate delivery has an approximate value of $300,000 USD, so it is a very good opportunity to obtain a lower pre-sale price.

Thalassa Tower is one of the most in-demand Cancun apartments for sale with a delivery in July 2025, for a limited time you can take advantage of the payment method of 30% down payment and the remaining 70% upon delivery of your apartment.



YouTube video