Hygge Tulum is a project situated close to the 5th Avenue of Tulum or the Holistika area.

This is an area of medium development which makes Hygge a very versatile project since it is quite viable both for vacation rental and for long-term lease. Naturally, it’s equally attractive for your own use!

More about Hygge Tulum

IMPORTANT: This project has a detailed brochure available. Due to its large size, we send it on demand. Click here to drop us an email so we can send you the attachment.

It is a boutique project of 32 apartments divided into 2 towers and 4 levels, where you will find options with spacious and well-lit 1 and 2 bedrooms.

Arguably the best thing about Hygge is that all units have a private pool.

*Ask for our Penthouse-type options.

Hygge Tulum is a project that as an owner will allow you to experience warmth, tranquility, and comfort thanks to the environment it generates.

Outside you will have parking, a shopping area, and a bike rack while inside a tower of amenities among which you will find a Gym, a Games Area, and Coworking.

Upstairs is a rooftop, which will have a wonderful pool, bar & grill area, a fire pit, and lounge chairs area to enjoy the sun. Last but not least, it comes with an elevator and a 24/7 security system.

Hygge is a project that recently went on sale so it becomes an excellent option for those who are thinking of investing but are looking for delivery for 2025.

Hygge Tulum is one of the few projects today that offer a 30/70 form of payment allowing you to give 30% down at the beginning and come up with the remaining 70% at the time of delivery in March 2025.

Property Features

  • CCTV
  • Coworking Area
  • Elevators
  • Fire Pit
  • Gym
  • Play room
  • Pool
  • Rooftop
  • Security 24/7
  • Sky bar
  • Spa

Map